Medium Flush Wood NexGen-Fyre™ Arch Insert
The Medium Flush Wood NexGen-Fyre™ Insert converts a wasteful masonry or zero clearance fireplace into an excellent heat source that can provide reliable warmth at a fraction of the cost of electricity or oil. With a three-sided convection chamber and standard 180 CFM convection fan, this insert is designed to deliver the maximum heat output from the wood you burn due to our advanced NexGen-Fyre™ technology. This insert features a sleek, flush design and is created out of the highest quality materials to last for years to come. This model features a signature arched door and face design.
The Medium Flush NexGen-Fyre™ is available with the GreenStart® patent-pending ignition system for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
Minimum Framing Dimensions
The fireplace enclosure must be a minimum of 8 1″ tall (above the base of the fireplace)
- If the fireplace is raised, the enclosure height must be raised to maintain the 8 1″
- Do not build onto this area
- Do not slope the walls inward
A frestop is required at the top of the fireplace enclosure or ceiling level (whichever is lower).
We recommend installing the shaded framing members after installing the chimney. Arrange framing members o there is not a vertical member directly in the center of the opening where it would interfere with pipe clearness.
Header (Install vertically to ensure proper pipe to header clearance)
Make sure to accommodate the blower (see the section “Blower Requirements” for details)
36 Elite Wood Fireplace Features
- Bypass damper for easy startup fires and smoke-free reloading
- Easy to use single air control, artfully hidden in the face design
- Perforated air wash for super clean glass
- Unibody construction and heavy gauge steel firebox lined with kiln dried firebrick
- Exceptionally quiet 400 CFM fan that minimizes noise while maximizing heat output
- State of the art catalytic operation provides you with one of the cleanest burning zero clearance wood fireplaces in the industry
It’s been at least 3 Years since my Wife and I Purchased our Relay spa and we love it just as much now, as we did when we first bought it. I’m actually writing this as I’m drying off after 30 minutes of total relaxation at 103 degrees. Most people … Read More
We love the Hot Spring Spas and are happy with our 2nd spa the Vanguard. It’s nice with all the jets and the ability to adjust them to your needs. I highly recommend it if you have any back problems due to the multiple areas you can sit, which allow … Read More
If you’re in the market for a high quality, energy efficient spa then let me recommend Hot Springs and the Grandee! It was the largest and deepest spa they offer and as a ‘big guy’ I feel very comfortable relaxing in it every time I use it. This is not … Read More